heaven knows

my life in grey

I personally feel....that being a Student Rep is like being superman/superwoman (metophorically speaking). This is why....

  1. You're expected to do a whole lot of things in the same period of time.
  2. You're expected to do UNEXPECTED things too.
  3. You're always being compared to (p.s....superman: "it's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's superman...pfft~!)
  4. You're expected to not go crazy at any given time.
  5. You have to be reasonable at ALL times.
  6. You can hear every single thing that you're worrying about all at one go.
  7. You almost never get any sleep.
  8. You're always needed somewhere to do some thing.
  9. You have to be ON CALL... 1 call and you're there.
  10. The work never ceases (do you see superman ever stop rescuing people??)
  11. Not everyone appreciates what you do.....but it's ok
  12. Some people talk bad about you......it's ok still
  13. It's always YOUR fault and never others
  14. Bla bla bla....
  15. BLAH...!!!!

*note: it's different individually cause some of them just don't do shit

So yeah...Superman. I'm in superman mode now. Juggle everything together. Tutorial, lab report, soon-to-come assignment, src work, and utar ball are all 1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY.

But still I say.... "I'm not gonna come down, down off of these clouds"

Just thought of crapping cause my brain is totally fried for some reason. I have got to learn the art of stoning.

3 wishful thoughts:

superman....time to do lab report dy....haha

Oi... I thought you just said stoning is not good when I was stoned the other day.... =)
Let me know if there is anything I can help in sis, although I'm not a superhero :D

cokezZz: haha...yea la. this superman always have to do report wan.

Ed: yea...stoning is SORT OF not good. oh well, i still stone a lot anyways. sure...thanks my sista from another mother. hehe