heaven knows

my life in grey

My room smells of garlic bread..for some weird reason. Lol... Nope, I didn't make garlic bread in my room and neither did I make them in my house. But still the smell lingers and tempt me. Haha...

I'm seriously loving all the free time that I get during this semester break of mine. Lets see.... the last few long semester breaks were spent:

1. 1st long semester break - Working
2. 2nd long semester break - Quitting industrial training and doing student council work

So, they've been pretty boring all the while. But now.... there's always something up every week. Haha... I can't imagine how I'm going to suffer when the next semester starts and everything goes back to the same old stuff. I guess I have to reboot my brains soon to avoid any drowning incident. =p

Then... there's my thesis which has not been touched/moved from what I last wrote few days ago. And I don't even know when I'm needed to hand in the draft. Pfft~!!! I'll probably freak out about it in a few days time when the effect of thinking about it really sinks in.

***
"just don't give up, I'm working it out
please don't give in, I won't let you down
it messed me up, need a second to breathe
just keep coming around..."

0 wishful thoughts: