heaven knows

my life in grey

As quoted by Edna, I’ve finally signed the divorce papers with my Final Year Project and thesis. Should I jump for joy?? Of course I’m jumping for joy!! All those nights staying up to work on perfecting my thesis… it better pay off. LOL

 

Finals are coming next week. My preparations are half hanging still and I do feel like hanging myself at the same time. But then again… this is the last time I’ll be sitting for these sort of things. So, got to suck it up no matter what.

 

On an entirely separate note…

 

I do find things to be slightly more complicated now than they used to be. I often ponder on whether it is because I made them that way or it just spontaneously happened. I’m rather clueless about it myself. I even find it hard to define or explain how I feel and why I feel that way nowadays. Signs of psychosis or bipolar disorder maybe???

0 wishful thoughts: