heaven knows

my life in grey

It has been some time since this blog was TOUCHED!!

 

Days have been pretty busy. If my time wasn’t spent studying or going for classes or doing clinicals, they’re mostly spent either sleeping or hanging out with friends. So yup… got to get out and do stuff while I still have the capability to do so  =P

 

I recently went on a trip to Genting Highlands during the Awal Muharam holidays. Despite the freak hot weather down here in KL, Genting was surprisingly colder than I thought it would be even during the day. Didn’t do much there actually. We were mostly walking around and hanging out in the apartment. Well… the whole point of the trip was to relax and de-stress. So we did it!!

 

Back to the academics AGAIN after the holidays. Swell… I didn’t even realise that my 1 of my big exam is mid of next month!! Awesome!! That would mean that I’ve got to put in more time staring at my books. Hopefully and I’m praying that I will pass the exam with flying colours after all the constant studying.

 

Oh yes…!! I encountered another BLONDE yesterday!! And she’s in my class!! OMG!

 

While I was typing my report in the college library yesterday, not only did this FELLA shut down her computer, she turned off the main power for all the computers while she was at it. So… my screen suddenly went BLANK when I was halfway through my report. And guess what she said to me? “Oh, I’m sorry…Did I off your computer too?” (in a non-existent innocent tone). Wow… I almost wanted to give her a piece of my mind. I never knew people could be so DUMB!!!

 

I encountered another blonde while I was in Perhentian as well. Which person in their right mind would grab someone’s leg while they’re swimming?!… IN THE SEA!!… WITHOUT A LIFE JACKET!!! And there always has to be a punch line. She surfaced from the water right after and told me, “Pearly, did you see the fish I tried to show you?”. Priceless… just priceless.

0 wishful thoughts: