heaven knows

my life in grey

I'm suppose to be sleeping now. But since I just finished studying, I decided to blog a little. Hehe~!!

I just got my camera. Wuhoo~!!
I bought the A1100 instead of the A2100. Although the prices were cheaper than usual, I still decided to go for the A1100. I don't think the A2100 is worth the extra RM100. Haha!!

Anyways, here it is....
Sorry la. Only manage to snap a pic of the box. Not logical to snap a pic of my camera with the same camera right? Lol

After that, of course, I test run my new camera. Hehe....


Sprite.... Not a drink that I like. Just so happen that I was itching to snap a pic of something =P

And then I tested it on the all time model in my house. Haha!!

"Whatcha lookin' at huh? Want me to bite you??"

And some of the stuff from my birthday. Yeah I know, it's been a month already... So what?!

Sorry...content not to be revealed (inside joke). Haha!!!

Besides that.... my dad decided to give me something to snap too XD

Note: I didn't ask me dad to do it. He was the one that said, "eh...faster take, faster take". =p
Ok. That's all the pictures I have for now.

Lesson learned: Loading the pictures now takes almost a lifetime. So yeah...will only put up pics when I really have the time and not burning sleeping time.

3 wishful thoughts:

*cough* Mirror/Handphone cam to capture your camera

*cough* Picture resizing so it doesn't take forever

:B

Looks like you got the sprite picture from O'Briens .. and I thought the other model would have been more than excited
:)

Eh...i'm new in this la. Swt...haha!!

Yup, it's from O'Briens. I forgot to take a pic of their salad...I love their salad that it's gone by the time I thought of taking a pic of it. Haha!!!

XD So I'm not the only one who has to sneak around taking weird pictures of cars being chained up.. that's a relief