heaven knows

my life in grey

Like argh~!!!!

I know why the results turned out that way. And... Sorry to have disappointed my lecturer who expected me to get higher. Sigh... Will strive to do better next week. Yes~!!!

Today's test was.... Ridiculous. Although the "chances" were given, but I agree with Richard, it's better to be true to ourselves and admit to those that we really do not know. Or else, how do we learn from mistakes?

Before leaving campus, the Engineering Society had this game called Save The Egg or something along that line. The whole point of the game is to create a carrier made out of paper that will be able to protect the egg from breaking since they're gonna throw it off the highest floor of the bioscience lab building.

So, as expected, there were lots of hillarious moments where the eggs just went *splat!!*. Some showed potential in "Saving" the egg, but it cracked still. I didn't stick around to see which group won though. But the sight of that game was so funny that it attracted quite a number of people to watch the eggs fall off the building one at a time.

On the way back home, I saw a lorry literally turned sideways. Like it's laying on it's side. God knows how it ended up that way. But the best part was.... it was carrying a lorry full of.... EGGS!!! Eggs sunny side up?? Oh wait... I mean lorry sunny side "SIDE"??

Ok... no more fooling around, although I haven't really fooled around much. Finals is just around the corner. And before I know it, it will be right in front of me to slap me in the face for being lazy.

0 wishful thoughts: