heaven knows

my life in grey

I've been sick this whole week!!...almost. Yup, started on Monday with the classic fever, cough and flu and then it evolved into being a menace ><



Anyhow, I got forced into seeing a doctor, and got 5 different medicines to eat. Darn!! I extremely hate eating medicine. I'm sure everyone feels the same also unless you are a hypochondriac (go google what it means if you don't know =p). It's even worse when I have to take the medication 2 times within the mere 4/5 hours just so that I will be sober/well enough to make it through the next morning. Yes, it basically revolved around eating some food, take the meds, sleep, wake up, and repeat all over again. Bah~!!



Yes, eventhough I'm a Biomedical Science student, I'm not capable of curing myself. Haha!! Haven't you heard that doctors shouldn't cure/diagnose themselves too?? We plan to overthink the situation. Lol...

Okay, the flu is being a pain in the a** and gives me massive headaches everytime the flu meds wear off. So, time to hit the sacks again....

4 wishful thoughts:

HAhahaha...deal too much wif bacteria edi...even if u r not dealing but ur surrounding got ppl dealing with that isit..hahaha.

enjoy ur time...wakaka

haha...no la. but i think i spreading my bacteria around la. haha!!! SHARING it with everyone. hehe...

enjoy being sick rite?? monkey... lol

thank god u aren't sharing it with me...! hehehe.. better take care of yourself before u come here!

haha...tat's a long way babe. if it doesn't kill me 1st, i'll be there in perfect health. hehe =P