heaven knows

my life in grey

Last weekend was so awesome that I'm still thinking about it. Haha...

Saturday : 31st October 2009

I went to The All American Rejects concert that was organized by Digi Music Unlimited. Unfortunately, I'm not a Digi subscriber, but I got in anyways. Hehe... Local bands; Disagree, Pop Shuvit, and One Buck Short; performed as well. Disagree was the opening act, and might I say... THEY WERE FREAKING AWESOME!!! I didn't know they could perform like that. Bravo to our very own Malaysian band. Pop Shuvit and One Buck Short weren't that good. Plus, the lead singer for One Buck Short was in the hospital and didn't perform. So they had invited artists to sing lead for different songs.

Thanks once again to my twin's friend who helped us get the tickets. No regrets going although the crowd went wild when AAR came out... and my car got scratched. Lol.. Everyone were pushing and shoving towards the forward to get a better view of... TYSON RITTER. Haha... Yes. He's so tall in person, and not to mention, hot. Hehe... Totally worth it. So blown away by them.

The stage at an overall view


my twin..hehe (this was before the show started and before we got sandwiched)


Some company that joined us that night


This was our initial standing place..pretty far away from the stage still


Disagree, giving their great performance


Disagree


Pop Shuvit



Just before AAR came out... we got drenched with the slight rain and not to mention, SWEAT!!


And of course, the whole idea of the concert... to see AAR live!!! Especially Tyson Ritter..




Yup, they sure know how to rock the stage and the show


And of course, the day ended with.... jam...

Sunday : 1st October 2009

The usual... had to get my samples ready for Monday and I went for badminton. The highlight of the day was.... pancakes and Wii....

I went with some church friends to Paddington's Pancake House at The Curve for this killer pancake thing... *forgot what it's called =p*





So yeah... 7 of us finished it all. Haha!!





Next on our list was... Wii Party. And... it was hilarious all the way. We couldn't stop laughing at each other. Totally crazy and enjoyable at the same time... It was a great night.





0 wishful thoughts: