heaven knows

my life in grey

The weekend is approaching… which means that the Symposium is almost here!! I’m literally terrified of that thing. Seriously. I term it my public humiliation day. I’m just praying hard that it’s going to go fine and that I won’t get shot down by the panel with their intelligent questions.

 

Other than that… same ol’ same old. In and out of classes everyday. Assignments, thesis, reports…the usual. With all this going on, I find myself resorting to “happy” songs in hopes to cheer myself up at the end of the day or in between things. My definition of “happy” songs would be songs whose lyrics are of hope, being happy, about life…stuff like that. Most importantly, the music must be good too. Essential for a music junkie like me. LOL… And they’re SUPPOSE to CHEER me up. Whether they actually work… that’s another question right there.

 

Over time… I find that ignorance to certain matters can be pretty stupid as it doesn’t help to alleviate the problem at all. Dumping it aside only allows it to set in with time and then, the full effects gradually shows. In fact, I’m kind of missing it more than usual. Mind over emotions?? Can we really?? Definite subjective matter…

1 wishful thoughts:

all da best...xD