heaven knows

my life in grey

Yet another hectic week. It didn’t seem too hectic at first during the start of the week…till Wednesday came and I started to panic for my test. The funny thing was, I didn’t think that sleep and panic would go together, but they did eventually. LOL… I overslept and didn’t manage to finish reading the syllabus covered in the test. Another brilliant stunt which I haven’t tried pulling and this would be the first and hopefully the last.

 

Ok…the symposium last Sunday…

The waiting part was gruesome. Watching other participants getting shot by the panel of judges was pretty intimidating. All the UTAR participants got their equal share of getting shot down. So did I. But I got more of comments rather than questions. Pretty productive and beneficial I would say. Those comments gave me some pointers to include and improve my thesis. Hehe… So it’s all good. LOL

 

I got to meet up with some old friends this week. Met up with Zhao for lunch and movie, and also met up with Li Shan and May Yee after so long. I was quite happy to see them again and to talk about old times and also catch up on what we’re all doing now. Makes me feel old since we have so many old stories to tell each other. Haha… But it was good. Had a good time with both company. It’ll be good to do it again soon but with others as well.

 

I just realised that I sort of swamped myself with work. I scheduled too many things to be done and completed in a short period of time in order to buy more time for upcoming events. Hmm… is it a smart move or a bad move?? ‘Cause I’m barely getting sleep.

 

Speaking of sleep… I find that I’d rather stay awake nowadays than to sleep. No doubt I feel tired and drained and my brain is fried, but I would try to stay awake the best I can with minimum sleep. Yeah, I’m trying to adopt the “I can sleep when I’m dead” concept. I’m not too sure how it is working for me though. Should be getting more work done that way. And the whole point was to kill my brains so that it would not function to think of unnecessary stuff. It’s good to numb it all…

3 wishful thoughts:

Howz about writing some songs if you become an insomniac at the end of it all? Cricket city could be your stage name :D

wat the heck!! LOLz... nah...must go with some original name and not something related to Owl City. ahah!!

IPC assignment is driving me nuts!!

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.