heaven knows

my life in grey

I went, I saw and I came back…from Perth! It was a great holiday. Just as what I imagined it to be. And it is all thanks to my friends who are there who made it all so much fun and enjoyable. What can I say…the place and company was good.

 

Okay, okay…back to the place.

 

I landed in Perth on the 9th of June to the temperature of 8 degrees Celsius!! Can you imagine going from a place of 30 degrees to a place of 8 degrees in a few hours? It was madness initially. I was literally suffering the cold weather, shaking from within out even with 3 layers of clothes!! The 1st day was a little crazy due to the weather. Made me felt as though I was going to fall sick that instant…but it was all good. Managed to get my winter coat so it was a little better from there on. Think I was more or less okay with the weather after the 1st day. In fact, I kind of liked the cold weather as compared to the hot and humid weather back here.

 

So… 1st night in Perth… I had the biggest burger I’ve seen by far in Jus Burgers. Haha… It was seriously huge; or at least they’re huge to me. Obviously, it tasted good! Seriously, almost all the food there tasted awesome, not to mention that the portions are big and really worth your money.

 IMG_1141IMG_1157

IMG_1187IMG_1207IMG_1209IMG_1227IMG_1228Yup, they all look good don’t they?  =D

 

So… I managed to visit Fremantle, Swan Valley and a few beaches. The nougat factory, chocolate factory, winery and honey farm was in Swan Valley. The beaches there are to die for too. The water is crystal clear that you’re able to see the fishes and even mini jelly fishes!! Unlike “somewhere”, the beaches there are very clean and well taken care of.

IMG_1148IMG_1149IMG_1156IMG_1163IMG_1171IMG_1176IMG_1179With much thanks to…

Rachie    

IMG_1158and Ryan

IMG_1165

For more photos…please go to facebook  =p 

0 wishful thoughts: