heaven knows

my life in grey

Life’s been pretty hectic nowadays………..  No, I’m just kidding. But no doubt, I have lots of assignments, presentations and tests lined up every week till September. Just looking at my academic calender for this semester makes me sad.

 

Other than the same old boring stuff of studying and classes, I have much more practicals now as compared to my degree course. ALL includes ultrasound scanning. Well, the roles change from time to time. One minute I’m the sonographer, the next minute I’m the “patient”. But yes, it has been fun indeed other than the gel that is used. I’m not a big fan of that darn gel, but it’s a necessary and essential item for ultrasound scans.

 

PY03_1

If you are able to tell what’s in the picture, then please enrol yourself into the sonography course as soon as possible  =p

3 wishful thoughts:

Is that a view of the abs? the top right is esophagus sphincter (look like valve enclose) , the middle look like stomach (the black mass looks like food in it) =P
Dont get me wrong,I am bored so just reading thru ppls blog...

haha!! sorry man. u got it complete wrong!haha... the big black middle portion is the spine. the arc-like structure is the pancreas. the stomach is on your right of the pic. and the liver is just right above everything and a bit on the left side

ok, I got it and thank you for the reply =)