heaven knows

my life in grey

I took a practical assessment last friday and finally got an answer today… that I passed!! Totally went in there not prepared at all. All I know was that I was prepared to give it my best shot and do what I can. I think just going in with what you’ve got rather than purposely preparing for it would be the best thing to do. It would genuinely test your own skills and what you’re actually capable of. So now I know mine  =)

 

Anyways… a senior who recently dropped out of the last semester (part II) came back to pay his coursemates a visit before taking off to Australia tonight. And it was definitely good news to know that he could get a trainee position in Perth even without completing the part II exams. I’m more pumped up to work towards the end of this course!! Can’t wait to go overseas to work and start earning foreign currency. HAHAHAHA!!

 

I so want to do some shopping. *sob sob*

 

And yes… I’m going to do something very meaningful soon… Hehe… Will blog about it once it’s done and over with. Till then… back to the busy schedule and not to mention PERHENTIAN TRIP!!

1 wishful thoughts:

waseh, so syok, go perhentian ler.....