heaven knows

my life in grey

This poor brain of mine is going to go delusional soon enough. I’m just waiting for the time that it will actually EXPLODE!!

 

Sometimes I don’t understand why… Why can’t people give me a break. Isn’t studying from 9.30am to 4.30pm ENOUGH for the day?? Isn’t teaching yourself everything and still able to pass and get a decent grade ENOUGH? Or better yet… please give me your definition of ENOUGH. Maybe it comes differently in my dictionary. And how the hell does threatening help to “motivate” someone??

 

I definitely, without a doubt, need another holiday to retrieve what is left of my so called sanity. I think I’ll use like a dustpan and a broom to sweep up the bits and pieces of what remains. Oh wait… Maybe the other better option would be to just lose it all.

0 wishful thoughts: