heaven knows

my life in grey

Today... I've gotten some great news about my final year project. Yes!!

I'll be finishing my project earlier than I had expected and my idea to broaden the range of my project is strongly supported by my supervisor. So yeah... great news altogether.

But...

I woke up today with some sort of small blister-like stuff on the fingers of my right hand and they're painful, not itchy. So, finally made the decision to see a doc and found out that it's most probably Contact Dermatitis a.k.a. local allergic response to something which I don't know what it is till now. My fingers on my right hand are a bit stiff now and they feel swollen in the areas with the blisters. Yeesh~!!

Friends came over to my place to hang out for a bit this evening. Had a good time talking about our old school days which we never fail to talk about and laugh so much about. Good times =)

Then... called mom to ask what time she's going to finish work 'cause I wanted to shower. She suggested I shower first then go fetch her right after. So after showering, I dried my hair as fast as I could and then I got a call from my mom. Got scolded for taking so long and making her wait. Went there, and drove home a storm with lightnings and all. Not even a single word/sign of concern about my contact dermatitis. Killed almost my entire day...

it's such a bitter sweet symphony

0 wishful thoughts: