heaven knows

my life in grey

My final results is finally out. And it seems as though my finals just ended last week or something. Hmm… Uni being more diligent and efficient maybe?? In a way, it’s good.

 

Results……..

 

 

Results……..

 

 

Oh results……..

 

 

I don’t know how exactly to describe my results. I almost made it into the Dean’s list this last semester…but… it’s not enough to give me what I want at the end. So how am I suppose to conclude it?? I have no freaking idea. But I know now that if I really put effort into doing it, I can make it. And the bottom line is… I’m officially cleared for graduation. No more degree. Post grad diploma coming soon though. Hopefully I’ll still have that kind of momentum that I had for my this last semester to study for my diploma. If not….consequences will be hilarious. LOL

 

 

Anyway… Perth… I will be invading you soon  =p

0 wishful thoughts: