heaven knows

my life in grey

Yes, I’m suppose to be on my long awaited holiday now. But I’m more or less rotting at home and at the same time trying to do those things which I didn’t had the time to do previously…which I just come to realise that it’s not much  =p

 

My next move to entertain myself at home…download and watch movies which I’ve missed while I was busy being a nerd. Indulging in songs is right on top of my list as well. Going to do some songs hunting once again. Can’t get enough of good music  =)

 

For those who love music too, try out Lifehouse’s new album. Got a number of pretty cool songs in there.

 

“too long we’ve been denying, now we’re both tired of trying,

we hit a wall and we can’t get over it

nothing to relive, it’s water under the bridge,

you said it, I get it, I guess it is what it is”

 

everytime I reach for you, there’s no one to hold on to,

nothing left for me to miss, I’m letting go, letting go of this,

lost my mind thinking it through, the light inside has left me too,

now I know what empty is, I’ve had enough, had enough of this”

0 wishful thoughts: