heaven knows

my life in grey

Holidays…has been good so far. Kind of enjoying the extra free time and going out whenever I want to. Been keeping myself moving for the past few days. Met up with some friends, went hiking again…  =)

Got to enjoy the little things (Zombieland, 2009)  =p

I’m also slowly cleaning up my room bit by bit. LOL… I’ve just gotten around to clearing my table. Have yet to clear up my shelves, notes and books for my new Programme coming soon.

 

Hike up Broga Hill was once again good. Managed to show myself that my stamina has improved a bit as compared to last time. Still need to work on my stamina as how I’ve planned. Trying to get back into the “fit” state I once was in. Current stamina level is just downright embarrassing  =p

 

Anyway…here’s some pics from my 2nd hike up Broga. Only managed to go up to the 1st peak this time but I think it was still good  =)

20052010002IMG_1021_1IMG_1034_1IMG_1059_1IMG_1015_1IMG_1016_1IMG_1027_1IMG_1065_1IMG_1068_1IMG_1070_1And last but not least, my favourite pic of that day  =)

IMG_1072_1Definitely want to go back there again and make it to all the 4 peaks the next time around.          

5 wishful thoughts:

If yours is downright embarrassing, where do I stand??? :D It was a really nice experience woman... thank you again

haha...that's like a personal standard, not a general one woman. but yeah, no problem. wanna do it again?? haha!!

LOL... I'm thinking of going up there when I get my poor stamina up.... I don't want to be another case of embarrassment :D

haha...and when will tat be?? i'll teman u =P

lol... hopefully not to laugh at my stamina in case its still not at par with yours :P
We'll see woman... :)