heaven knows

my life in grey

The week of the Chinese New Year holidays is coming to an end…more like a screeching end. I’m undecided whether I’d prefer the holidays or for the semester to start again so that everything would be done faster. Eventhough it’s CNY, there’s still lots of things to do… assignments, report, thesis, and…catching up on the syllabus for tests. Such a pain… Sleeping doesn’t help to remove my dark circles anymore. How sad…

 

I was fine when I woke up today. Till I bent over to touch my dog and suddenly I felt the nice “twist/sprain” happening to my neck. Thus, I now have a stiff neck which is highly irritating. But… I went for badminton anyways with the painful neck and agitated it more when I was playing. Felt totally “great”… especially when I got charged at and rammed again by the same person.

 

***

 

Hmm… I once thought that that chapter has closed. Only to learn that it doesn’t always close completely. It’s like a darn virus… although it’s not active and causing you all the nonsense, it doesn’t mean that it’s not there either. It’s probably in a dormant state, waiting for the right time to cause another round of nonsense till it gets the best of you.

 

I have… stopped trying to make sense of things or even trying to reason out as to why some things happen. Just keep saying that “yeah, it’ll all be ok, it’s alright. no worries about it”. Really??? I, as the first person of the picture, have no idea/clue what-so-ever. But… I can safely say that this is as far as it goes and I’m done trying.

 

“Light up, light up

As if you have a choice

Even if you cannot hear my voice

I’ll be right beside you, dear

Louder, louder

And we’ll run for our lives

I can hardly speak, I understand

Why you can’t raise your voice to say…”

0 wishful thoughts: