heaven knows

my life in grey

Yes!! Yesterday was officially sway/sial day.

 

Firstly…

My endurance was being rebellious and refused to listen to the host/owner. Thus, I decided to stop at the 2nd peak of Broga Hill. Such a let down as compared to the hike during Gunung Datuk. But the view and overall climb/walk was great and refreshing. As expected…loads of people were there when it was about 6/7-ish. Literally crowded.

 

Second…

I opened my email after coming back from Broga… then I saw… the email from the Biomed club of UPM. My ‘forced’ entry of my project into the Symposium that they’re organizing has been accepted. WHAT THE CRAP!!!! How could my simple and messy work be accepted?! Now I have to prepare for the presentation/public humiliation session on March 14. Just when I was discussing with the other 2 students who were also ‘forced’ to enter about this… saying that we don’t hope to get it. In the end… sigh…

 

Third…

I went out for a late dinner with my family. Went to one usual shop that we always go to. And… I saw “the b******” there with his family. And it made me remember all the littlest, stupidest moments that I had last time.

 

It was definitely SWAY/SIAL day yesterday. Hope today and the coming weeks will be better…

3 wishful thoughts:

owh...thx for the invite. yeah, i enjoyed the hike =)

broga very senang only wo...

i 30mins can finish ed....

wahaha...xD

you monkey la kok hau... different wan. i human need more time. hehe =P