heaven knows

my life in grey

Finals is officially finale!!!! wootz!!! Ended with Metabolic Biochemistry paper today. Dreadful but I survived. Now I'll wait and see if I truly survived it. Oh well, did my best. Had the least amount of sleep in the past few days. Imagine going to sleep but having all the facts and biochemistry pathways plus enzymes plus activators plus names and shit run through your head. Its equivalent to no sleep at all. Feeling zombie-ish.

This morning, while I was zombie-ing and doing my studying, my friend asked me to go watch a videoclip in youtube. It was titled "Animal Idol". First of all, the host introduced himself as hamster seacrest. Then, there were all sorts of funny sounds made by cats and dogs and finally...I was thinking, "what kind of a rat is that?". FYI...it was a hamster that squeeked all the way. See what damage biochemistry has done to us?? Its that severe that we watched Animal Idol in youtube.

Now, I'm gonna need lots and lots of.... sleep + pigging out + some shopping + loitering = holidays

My laptop is on da way. YES!!! I still want my purple colour =( Sad I didn't get the purple one. But nevermind. I'll just get the sticker to stick on the casing. Yes...purple =D

Am hyper and tired and hyper and tired now....Slight breath of what I call liberation air before I start another stretch of semester with 6 freaking subjects. ><

0 wishful thoughts: