heaven knows

my life in grey

Holidays are OVER. ><

I finally got myself back to church, against the odds. It's good to be back in the presence of the Lord. And I made a drastic decision. I'm going for church camp!! Been wanting to go but thanks to the late release of my timetable, I didn't manage to sign up. And so, 3 of us youth will be heading to Frasers on friday night. The first thing that I said when I heard that we're driving up so late at night was, "I don't want to see anything that I'm not suppose to on that night" Yeah, I've heard loads of things, so I don't want the first hand experience. Hope the camp experience will be good cause I've never been to Frasers. See how sad it is?

Start of a new semester, start of a new level of craziness. This semester is packed with classes from Monday to Friday as usual. Morning till 6pm in the evening. Yeap, they're looking forward to some of us jumping off the highest building of the campus and make the headlines.

All that aside. I just visited my grandma just now. She's in the old folks home now. Just recently sent her there. Feel so sad. Apparently now they call it a better term...its called a Retirement Home. What difference does it make?? Goodness. It still is a place where people leave their parents there and never bother about them again. But, it's going to be different for my grandma. At least the place is somewhat near. So, guess I'll be dropping by once in a while after classes. Seeing her eyes light up when she sees us is just a good sight. And I bet it's a happy moment for her as well. But seeing the look on her face as we leave, it just breaks my heart to leave but I have no choice. Sigh. Will make it a point to visit her more often. Don't want to regret it later on in my life.

0 wishful thoughts: