heaven knows

my life in grey

After 3 miserable weeks of finals, of course, we must party after that. Hehe. And that was what me and a few of my uni friends did. We had dinner, loitered around after that, then went to sanctuary and ice bar. And for real, the Ice Bar was freaking cold!!! It was -15 degrees man. But of course, we wore winter jackets before going in. Me and Steph could feel the coldness going up our skirts. Wtf!! Steph couldn't take it and walked out after 5 minutes or so. I stayed in to get the drink. My hands were numb...close to getting frost bite. Lol..And it was so cold that we exhaled mist. How cool is that? Cool in everyway. The dude making drinks inside the Ice Bar was wearing ear muffs. Haha... Worth a try. Seriously.

This was us without Steph, in Ice Bar. Its rather dark inside as you can see, so can't really see our faces clearly. Okay, only I look like I was freezing my ass off. I was jumping around in the bar. And I realise something....my legs look perfectly thin in this pic =D Unfortunately they're not =( Apart from that, we practiced "cat walking" in the Curve at midnight. Haha...

This is Chia, trying to so called be young again. Lol... And if he sees this pic here, he'll say "omg, my f***king face!!!" Haha... We did this after all the shops were closed and the shopping mall's lights were going to be offed too. Lol...

Look at this pic. Tempting or not? Looks delicious right? It is!!! Hahaha.... Its ice with a flavour of passion fruit on the top and dragon fruit at the bottom. Absolutely awesome and can only be found in Wangsa Maju. I had a craving for this since the start of finals and I finally got it today just before going for meeting. Finding a parking there is a bitch. This is what you would crave for when the weather is blazing hot like the past few weeks. While I was looking for a parking, I saw this fat guy wearing a shirt that says "You bring the buns, I got the hot dog" with an arrow pointing down to his damn crotch. Goodness. And the guy wasn't even good looking. I can instantaneously vomit blood with bile juice and all sorts of crap.

My laptop is coming tomorrow. =D Happy happy...finally got it. It's exceptionally fast though judging by their notice that it might take 2 to 3 weeks. I just ordered on Sunday. Fast eh? Hehe...

Well, I'm signing off for the moment. Need to catch up on my sleep. I'm still sleep deprived. Haha...


0 wishful thoughts: