heaven knows

my life in grey

Orientation for May 08 intake is...not over yet officially. Lol. Only the registration and mass call is over, which is my part. Can finally breathe a sigh of relief after so many days and weeks of rushing and worrying for the past few days. And the outcome is..... the president himself commented that my committee did a very good job. Wootz!!! Couldn't have done it better myself especially when we were lacking of so many people. Fantastic and not to mention crazy bunch of fellas I have in my committee. Thank God for that....

Year 2 is starting next week. With it, comes another whole new session of worrying. The worrying never ceases. Hoping for some new refreshing spirit in me or else I would be idea-less and spirit-less the next semester. Also, hoping for what I want for my industrial training.

0 wishful thoughts: