heaven knows

my life in grey

I'm back from Singapore.

Just got back today evening. I don't know how to put it and whether to say that it was really a good holiday or not. It is a holiday that I have not been on for a long long time. But all the rushing is not really what I wanted and what I looked forward to. It added physical stress to my body. So yeah, it was bad in a way.

But, I shopped. Like really shopped. Of course, I did not do massive splurging but I did a fair bit of shopping. Didn't managed to go to lots of places. And....Singapore is filled with hot and good looking guys. Especially in Orchard Road. Haha.... Saw a lot of gay dudes too. I would say that 70-80% of the girls there smoke their lungs out. To think that the price of cigarattes would make them stop. Yeesh...

Definitely an eye opener trip this time. I haven't been to Singapore for more than 10 years. Major development going on there. The roads are super clean and nice. People are friendly. You don't have to walk as though everyone is out to kidnap you. So yeah, the city's pretty cool. Not to mention the clean and always equipped with toilet paper toilets.

Thanks to all the rushing and walking from 11am to 11pm continuously, I got sick in Singapore itself. Thank God it was the last night that I got the fever. And I'm still having the fever and flu and cough and all now.

Level of satisfaction : 50%

Some cute and colourful looking stairs. Credits for creativity.

Definitely something we don't get here in our local McD...Sausage McGriddles. And they have Mc Cafe too.

My yummy beef stew soup. *nyam**slurps*
And this is Raffles hotel...place where the rich people stay.
Lifestyle...of the rich and famous.
This hotel is so high class that even their toilets must be up to standard. Look at the basin.
This is Habour Front.... And opposite it is Sentosa Island which I didn't get to go but I can see the Merlion from all the way across anyway. Remember we studied in history that Singapore is a major and important international port? Yeah...this is it. Where all the cargo ships dock.
Another super advanced toilet which requires you to press that thingy at the side for the glass door to slide open. Malaysia so has to learn this.

And this is Clarke Quay. The place where the night life lives. Lol... Much much better than KL. They even have their own bungee jump.
There's more across the river but I didn't manage to get any pics cause there was loads of people around. So yeah...And this is what the Filipino maids do on a Sunday. They help other filipino maids do pedicure or manicure to get extra cash.

Every Sunday, Orchard Road is fully packed with Filipinos. Especially in front of Lucky Plaza. Go figure why. But yeah....its a whole mob of them there.

And I got myself a custom made teddy =D

And instead of our local Malaysian's "I Need House", they have....
In Orchard Road, they have this too.....Is it a statue or a real life guy???

Answer is: its a real guy..

Alrights...I have to go back to coughing my lungs out now.

0 wishful thoughts: