heaven knows

my life in grey

Tiring weeks. Not enough sleep. Uni + events + Frasers = crazy tiredness


I was in Frasers for the weekend for Church Camp. It was good. Finally got a chance to just relax and enjoy a bit compared to Singapore. I went up on Friday, after class and we left late actually. Suppose to leave Subang at around 6.30pm but we left at 8pm. So, it was pitch black when we reached the foot of the hill. And...the expected happened. I got car sick. The really serious kind. Total GG. It was fine until my friend started going faster cause it was kind of late and we wanted to reach the top as soon as we can. There was a couple of times that we nearly went off the road and would probably have fallen off the cliff and make the headlines for the next day. It'll probably write: "Unsatisfied student committed suicide by going off the cliff in Frasers, compliments of UTAR" The moment we reached the hill, I couldn't even get out of the car on my own. Had to be carried out of the car. So yeah, it was bad. And an effing leech got to my finger when I opened my suitcase. So me and my roomie had a screaming session on the first night that I was there.


I got to go jungle trekking there. Saw leeches again!! Played netball there as well and I was deemed too tall. The aunties kept blocking me from the ball. One things for sure, there's a lot of BUGS in Frasers especially at night. It's irritating in a way when the bugs start flying around during night service. During the one of the night service, a stupid lizard fell on my lap. And guess what? It looked up and stared at me. WTF. Obviously, another screaming session and I sweeped it away. Hate lizards.


FEStival just ended yesterday. Our prayers were answered and it did not rain the whole day although it almost did. Truly great. Did a lot of running around under the hot weather. Think I'm darker now. Lol. Although we had lots of complication with the sponsorships and the transport and all, I personally think it went very well and it was a success. And I bet the whole committee agrees as well. We got bad comments from some people and got good comments from our own campus students. For those who think the event was bad, all I got to say is, try organizing it and you'll feel our pain and pressure throughout the whole process. It was definitely an eye opener to this kind of event and how tough it is to run things and to get things running.



After a day of running around, all the committee went crazy on stage after the closing ceremony. Haha. Unfortunately, no photos to be uploaded for the time being. I have to do some stealing from people to get them later. Hehe.

I'm starting to feel the pressure of this semester already although its only the 2nd week. (@.@)
I'm song leading tomorrow. Hope my voice sustains till tomorrow.

4 wishful thoughts:

as per events i wasn't there but good job as i personally know the effort it takes to get the show on the road. for people that leave bad remarks always remember. when there is bad people go all out to preach about it. as for the good you know it and no one else really bothers saying so. go twin!

Unsatisfied student committed suicide by going off the cliff in Frasers, compliments of UTAR >>> I seriously LOLED hard at this LOLzzzz

During the one of the night service, a stupid lizard fell on my lap. And guess what? It looked up and stared at me. WTF. >>> Wow you have many admirers man .... hahahaha

or those who think the event was bad, all I got to say is, try organizing it and you'll feel our pain and pressure throughout the whole process. It was definitely an eye opener to this kind of event and how tough it is to run things and to get things running. >>> These sentences sound so familiar man ... @.@

of coz compliments of UTAR la. thanks to my maths lecturer, i got a B for maths man. chicken betul

ahahahah. tat darn lizard is lucky i din step on it after i sweeped it on the floor la. stupid fella can look up at me some more. lol.

LOL admiring you mah @.@||