heaven knows

my life in grey

SRC election is....a big mess. Rules and regulations, this can't be done, that can't run. Why make life so hard? In the end....the chair position left one person uncontested. In some ways, good, and in some ways, bad. Level of patheticness is overwhelming. Just downright unbearable.

To sum things up for the moment...life's like S.H.I.T. It's sucky at this point where the work never stops and problems keep arising one after another. I need a break. A long one where I'll just sit and rot and die. I have every intention of jumping off the SA building. Wanna hit barcelona and drink till liver damage and dance till I drop.

I have this principle where hate is a strong word....but, what the heck, here goes.

I hate the fact that you're not around
I hate that I can't talk to you when I'm down
I hate that it came down to this
This is so not my wish.
I hate that I can't turn back time
To make this right, to make things fine

I wish I could, but I just don't have the power to do so...

0 wishful thoughts: