heaven knows

my life in grey

Ok. First task as SRC, hand in your short speeches on monday in uni so that I can send to the head of DSA. But...even that is damn f***ing hard to do. Most of the committees were cooperative. But some weren't. Some didn't even bother to reply me. At the end of the day, I sent the email with 8/10 of the speeches at 10.15pm yesterday. On top of that, I got delayed in doing my work because of that. Bottom line is...not enough sleep again = headache again. And now, I just saw the nice reply from the DSA officer noting that I'm not diligent. Serious WHAT THE F**K!!! I got the notice for the speech on Sunday evening and was expected to hand in the following day. Frustrated...because I need to take in the blame for the whole committee.

I need a drink...no...more like drinkS

0 wishful thoughts: