heaven knows

my life in grey

Yeah...I woke up at 6.30am on a Sunday morning. All because of my miserable dog. Yeesh. Anyhows, I slept early yesterday, so...more or less enough sleep for the moment.


I went to Jogoya yesterday. Yesh Yesh. Now I sort of know why it cost RM101.20 for the buffet dinner. Note...it's per person. But, it was good. Some of the food was good, some were just ok to me. Now, being an idiot that has to finish her work, I brought my laptop along to get my work done in the car. So, I did manage to get 1 work done when there's like so many more to go. And...I ended up getting a little car sick as well. By the time we got there, I wasn't really in the mood to eat anything. Thus, I resorted to doing what I do best....drink soup. Haha. The soups there are rather nice, mind you. But, in the end, I managed to eat and stuff myself with food as well. Full to the extend that I will be skipping breakfast later.


So here's some of the yummy food...

The very few of my soups plus white wine. Yeah, they serve white wine there. So, I just took what was there. Hehe.

I don't really know how to describe this. It's seafood in miso soup. Lol.
This is my 2 in 1 clam....notice the baby crab in it?
Yeah...the so called prawn was rather big. I would say that it's a mini lobster.Can you guess what this is?? Answer to be told later =P
And this are some of the nice looking cakes that were there. Unfortunately, my stomach isn't big enough to try at least 1. Plus, the waitress told me that I'm not suppose to take any photos of the food. Great....there goes your free publicity Jogoya.Hot feeling....

Cold feeling...

Haha, I just decided to take some nonsense picture.

I realised that my faithful camera in my phone is starting to malfunction. It's not auto-focusing anymore. *cries* Time to get a new phone?? But no money...*cries again*

Anyways, life's been busy with assignments nowadays. Hardly take my eyes off the computer cause I'm doing it day and night. Eyes always tired and major fatigue problem. On top of all that, some people just have to push me as though I'm not busy enough. I don't mind rushing to complete the work, but when that person who rushed me gives me some crappy and low quality work in return, it just gives me a bad impression all over again. Yes, I more or less have a little perfectionist quality in my work and assignment. I can't stand people giving me s*** as their part of the group assignment and call it done. And, I truly agree with Chia that when you rush someone to finish their work, make sure that yours is up to par in the first place. Lesson learned on who to group with in the future for group assignments.

I just don't feel like celebrating nuts this year.

3 wishful thoughts:

So when are you going to belanja me Jagoya ar LOLz .... So yummy looking Zzz

Btw Shogun doesnt allow photo taking too =.="

its Jogoya kelvin. swt. haha...u slowly wait la. u'll probably NEVER...i repeat..NEVER see that day. hahaha!!! *mean mode*

Aww meanie :( sob sob ...