heaven knows

my life in grey

In need to vent out frustrations and jump off a cliff.

Next up is the SRC elections. For one, I never thought of being part of it. And now, I sort of am. So what do I do? Maybe yell out "vote for me, vote for me". I seriously can't imagine doing that and I hope I can minimize whatever need there is to do that. As a personal view, I thought the SRC was suppose to a body of students fighting for the rights and privillages of the students. And what I see now is some political stuff going on. People wanting to be a part of the limelight but not wanting to be part of the work. So where does that leave the work? Maybe the word commitment doesn't have a big impact to people nowadays or it could have just been interpreted wrongly in their dictionary.

A weird kind of insomnia has hit me the past few days. I keep waking up from my sleep and the actual fact is that I'm tired. The weird part is, even for that brief moment when I'm asleep, it's just equivalent to not sleeping at all. Lots of stupid and unnecessary things occupy my mind. This idiotic incident has definitely taken its toll on me. Apart from feeling tired and my brain is barely functioning, things just got to snap in front of my face when I least need it to.

I need a dose of PEACE in everything.

2 wishful thoughts:

Pearly, dont stress yourself ... No point if becoming sr make yourself suffer ....

Don't think bout the stuff so much, use your mind for studies instead :) ... Have a good rest and let wats going to happen to just happen ^^

Pearly,

Every opportunity is a chance to improve or stay where you are.

Somebody in college needs what you have. Somebody in college needs your gifts and talents. Somebody needs your love and encouragement. You have something to offer that nobody else has. And if you don’t do your part and rise up, this world would not be as bright a place as it should be.

If you were my sister, I'd say to you, you've got what it takes! You can do great things. Your mommy and daddy are behind you. Your friends believe in you. There is nothing you cannot overcome.

You can leave your mark in college. You're not just going to study, you're going to make a difference. You're going to impact other people's lives. You're going to get rid of all those politics. You're going to be a giver and not a taker. You're going to leave college better off than it has ever been.

It all starts when you dare to be different. Pearly, remember this, you've got what it takes!