heaven knows

my life in grey

Fuh~!! I doubt I'll need to go see the doc about my not-so-obedient stomach. Now, I just need to go on a minimal chilli diet. Sigh... I've always liked to eat chilli. Oh well, it's either that or my stomach will really corrode till it has a hole in it.
And...the heat has definitely gotten to some of us....

Here's Chia doing stupid stuff again...trying to look like a nerd.

Besides that, nothing much happened over the past few days. Been trying to catch up with studies although it has only been 2 weeks.

And.... I've finally conversed with the French students that are doing research in our campus. Of course, all thanks to Richard for initiating the conversation. Now, let us see it go from there. Lol.

Meanwhile, I have plenty of work to be done and yet I'm still blogging. Haven't started studying yet when I keep telling myself I will. I'm going to get exophthalmus soon from reading proposals, rules and regulations and notes!!!

Note: exophthalmus = protruding eyes / eyes that looks like they're going to pop out

0 wishful thoughts: