heaven knows

my life in grey

I can't believe it. It's a miracle I tell you.

I remember being dead bored in Haematology on Tuesday although I did jot down my own notes and stuff. Surprisingly, I can remember what the lecturer taught on Tuesday and answered the question she asked us in class today although I haven't revised yet.

***

I think that it's really not cool to make use of your friends to do/get something that you want. Oh wait...that doesn't top the list yet. What's right on top is... making use of your friends to get your stuff done and that friend has to suffer some negative effects from your doing.

No...no...no... this is not something that I'm willing to tolerate.

1 wishful thoughts:

:D You're memory is improving!! Ate ginkgo???

As for the second matter, all I have to say is "PANSIESSSSSSS!!"