heaven knows

my life in grey

My term as Student Council Chairman is coming to an end. There's like few weeks left to it. More precisely... 2 more weeks, then I'll be acting Chairman only. Hmm...there's sort of a mixed feeling in this matter. Well, I got to do what I got to do. And after this...I'm not wanted anymore. Haha!! Back to mundane life after that.

Now, at the end of this road....

Can I say that I've done my best?
Can I say that I've achieved something during my term?
Can I say that I've learned lots?
Can I say that I've become a better person from all this?

Have things made me wiser?
Have they made me smarter than before?

Did I do what was needed and expected of me?
Did I accomplish what I started out to achieve?

With all that...

I'm just hoping that...

I'll be able to hear the sound of applauses as I take a bow from my final scene.

0 wishful thoughts: