heaven knows

my life in grey

First academic week has came and is almost gone.

This semester...might leave me speechless at the end.

I thought last sem was bad. This sem is equally bad when I have 1 of the same lecturer as the previous sem. All-in-all, I have 5 subjects this sem, not including my final year project.

Here are the brief summary of my 5 lecturers:

Lecturer A: Loves to give a lot of notes, speeds through the teaching and expects us to know and remember every damn thing.

Lecturer B: Awfully nice and funny. And I've known him since I was in form 4!! Incredibly smart and witty fella and very understanding 'cause he knows that it's impossible to remember/memorise everything that is being taught throughout the semester.

Lecturer C: Looks....grumpy. Totally strict and crazy. And...whose teaching is a natural sleeping pill because it's called READING and it's so monotonous!!

Lecturer D: Doesn't look at all professional but people are paying him big bucks apparently to get him to comment on their works/stuff. Rather sane and logical person as well...

Lecturer E: Good LORD!! I can't understand a single word that comes out from that fella's mouth.

So yes.

And yes...I forgot to mention. My results for last semester was pretty unexpected. I thought so long and in every way of how I could pass even 1 of the subjects, but I couldn't find a reason apart from the lecturer must be crazy.

But...I passed all my subjects. No D's too. So it's good news. I don't care about those who're getting very much higher than me. With the amount of things that I need to do, I'm highly thankful for my results.

p.s. different courses have different levels of difficulty and i happen to be in 1 of the rather difficult courses. so don't compare me or my results with business students. that would be utter stupidity

2 wishful thoughts:

Ah! A Match-That-Lecturer game!
:D

anonymous: haha...not really, but u can do so. sorry...no prize to be given out for correct guesses