heaven knows

my life in grey

I really have the sign "PLEASE FRAME ME" on my forehead.

I got blamed for something I didn't do, twice today. I'm highly, 100% sure, that I didn't do it...either of it. But somehow, all the fingers still point back to me for some reason. And at the end of the day I'm owning up to and saying sorry for something that I'm so sure it wasn't my fault, in hopes that it will make things better.

And yeah, I've changed. I don't know in what way myself...seeing as I'm the owner of this mind, heart and soul. But if people insists that I've changed, then I have nothing to say.

Yeah,....
I don't let people walk over me now. I learn to stand up for myself.

Yeah,....
I worry a whole lot about my education than my student council work now.

Yeah,....
I can't stand people scolding me unneccessarily, especially when I can avoid it.

Yeah,....
I say sorry for the things that I did not do.

You're right. I have changed.


At the end of this walk, no doubt I still love my committees to bits no matter what happened before, but...
To all my committees,
I'm sorry that I was an uncapable leader and failed in performing my duties. Truly sorry.

2 wishful thoughts:

Blaming yourself for not being a good leader is wrong, I truly believe you did a very good job in handling the committee for both RCM and also SRC

Frankly speaking, you have changed a lot since I know you 1 year ago. For the good and for the worse. You might not be able to see, but people around you will notice it.

If I don't treat you as a friend, I wouldn't even bother to leave a comment here. But sometimes not all things have to be your way. You yourself taught us to give and take.

There is nothing much to be said now, you should know that I don't hesitate to shoot whoever I think is wrong from UTAR Ball experience.

All I can say is all the best in your future undertaking and life. Al tough we may not speak again, thank you for everything that happened in between this one year of us knowing each other.

Sincerely,

klck

thx for your comment