heaven knows

my life in grey

Thursday....

That was the day of the BIG Toxicology Presentation. And I think we nailed the presentation good. All went well, except that we didn't have time to draw a conclusion. But I think overall it was still good. Seeing that neither me or Richard read from the slides and also me crapping too much till I presented past my own time frame.

I almost got caught by Dr. Wong's question that was directed to me.

"what is the common point of the 3 case studies; on Melamine poisoning, Boric acid poisoning and Botulinum toxin poisoning?"

Hehe....luckily I thought fast enough to avoid being trapped by that question.

The answer is.... "Melamine and Boric acid are non-toxic to living organisms at low doses. But at high doses, they become toxic. BUT for Botulinum toxin, it's poisonous even at very low doses and it shouldn't be found in any food at all."

So, that wraps up the one and only presentation that I have for this semester. 2 more assignments coming up soon.

Friday....

Another BIG day for me. The day that I officially step down and handover all my responsibilities and duties.

The thing was.... I played badminton in the morning. And I sort of went all out during my badminton session since I was constantly asked to do the running to cover the court. So, I was more or less wiped-out of energy already. But... I still rushed for the SRC Handover Ceremony. How could I ever miss that?? Haha...

So, my "sharing" a.k.a. crapping session went well.... according to the "audience". Haha!! My last time to crap during my speech time. Even the UTAR officials were laughing and smiling at me the whole way. I can't help it.... But it was good to see some of the officials that were there 'cause they have been rather supportive of me throughout my term.

I got a nice shiny and mirror-like token of appreciation. Hehe...another item to add to my collection of medals and awards.

The after-dinner with some of the ex-SRC members was fun. We had steamboat. Although the wait for the place was a bit long, but it was worth the wait. The sight of them strategizing to get the chicken wings were quite hillarious. And of course, as usual, we had our "notorious" moments of jokes as well.... compliments of Mr. Ivan Ooi.

Those days with the ex-SRC members are really unforgettable. Hope that we'll have a gathering again before we all graduate. And such coincedence, almost all of us will be graduating the same time. Haha!! Apparently, Ms. Sum is already thinking of planning something special for our convocation since we're all graduating the same time. Hehe.... We'll see what happens.

Definitely missing the good old days now. But... it doesn't mean that now isn't good either. I'm slowly enjoying the peacefulness that comes from relieving my roles and responsibilities as a Student Rep. Now... I'm taking the time to do things that I've always wanted to do. So.... sorry to those who were planning to ask me to join their organizing committee for any events. I prefer the freedom now. Hehe...

0 wishful thoughts: