heaven knows

my life in grey

Pathology test.... Stupid test. Study all, know all and remember all also did no good. Just 1 question toppled everything over. Argh~!!! &%$#@*^%

Frustrated....

Although I had to study for Pathology today, I had good night sleeps for the past few nights. No staying up late and all. Hehe... Have to get started soon for yet another Haematology test. See how nicely arranged my tests are?? That I have to study every day of every week!! No break at all.

Next up, presentation tomorrow. And I will be presenting. I have not prepared anything yet.... Sigh. Am not in the mood now to do it. Still haven't bounce back from my stupid Pathology test fall. Crap.

Okay....deviation from dull schmull studies....

For the past 2 weeks, I have attended 2 wedding dinners. Haha... July must be some auspicious month to get married. More like to lose your singles' freedom pass =P But.... the wedding dinners actually made me think of how I want my wedding to be in the future....more or less. BUT.... I have not thought of marriage yet. Neither have I thought of getting attached so soon. Unless the right person decides to stumble by. Haha!!!!


I don't know but
I think I maybe
Falling for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting till I
Know you better

I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of
Holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you
I'm falling for you...


Awaiting SRC Handover Ceremony on Friday. And I have finally made it to the end of the line.... =)

2 wishful thoughts:

And finally u have made to the end of the line. ^^

haha...yea...finally. so free now.hehe