heaven knows

my life in grey

Very big thanks to my friends who have taken the time to throw me a small party today. Really appreciate it and enjoyed our cake/cream fight although I was the main victim. But yeah, it was great for me. Them taking their time to be there and start the fight...Lol...and then spending the whole day searching for 1 stupid company and then walking aimlessly in Pyramid and finally ended up watching a movie. Especially when they have classes tomorrow and all.

SUPER BIG THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS!!!

Thanks for the present from my sista-from-anotha-motha, Edna; and Aggie. And also the card that was written with loads of "nice and interesting messages" from Kok Hau, Ryh Shin, Seng Ru, Zhi Ling, Shen Chie and Kok Sheng.

By the way, it took me 2 times of scrubbing to fully and completely remove the cream from my hair, since I got double dose of it. And...it still smells of the cream till now. So it smells awful!! Think I'm going to wash it again tomorrow morning or something. Haha!!

And of course.... Thank you to all my friends who wished me through smses, calls and also through facebook.

It was a great day indeed.... =)

2 wishful thoughts:

nice cream cake smell huh...haha

haha...yea la. "nice"..i wan the pics!!