heaven knows

my life in grey

Today is the super uber crazy day with 1 test and 1 quiz in it. I was already on a streak of insomnia until I got to break out of it yesterday. So....of course, I took the opportunity to sleep as much as I can to avoid zombie-ing around.

Obviously, the break of the insomnia pattern came at the wrong time. Just when I need to stay up and put in extra effort to study, I keep wanting to sleep. And so I went....to la~la land. And... that cost me my Toxico quiz. It was an either or situation. I so hope that days like that would never come again. Especially for FINALS!!!

Now, it's mostly preparation for presentation.

But before that....

I have to get everything in order for the Charity Presentation Ceremony this Saturday. There's so many things left to be done...at least I think and feel so. On top of that, I have to write 2 speeches to submit by end of this week. Argh~!!!

I got to comfort myself that this is the last 100m of the race. Got to suck it up. *sob sob*

0 wishful thoughts: