heaven knows

my life in grey

This week was.... *speechless*

Anyways, the Haemato test was a bit nutty. Made me a little nutty studying it too. Now, got to prep up for another 2 tests. *blegh*

And....additional presentation to prepare for. Thanks to.... my sista. Now I'm supposed to get an iTouch for presenting for the assignment. Hehe...

p.s my dear sista-from-anotha-mother: actually I already thought of presenting cause you did most of the researching and compiling. So, I wanted to do something to make up and contribute to our group. But the iTouch is EXTRA MOTIVATION. haha!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Besides that....

I haven't gotten much sleep nowadays. It's either I'm busy with study stuff that I lack the time to sleep. Or... I'm free but I just can't seem to fall asleep. And even when I'm so called "asleep", I keep waking up and get very restless. Thus, I have been zombie-ing around for a few days now. And finally yesterday, when I finally felt sleepy I quickly rushed to bed and just slept till this morning. That was how desperate I was for some sleep...

Now...to study for my test and hope that I'll get sleepy soon and sleep again =P

0 wishful thoughts: