heaven knows

my life in grey

Crazy days it has been ...@.@... Studying from day till night with little going in. Oh...the madness. Can't wait till the exams are over to start doing my final year project. I desperately need a change in the things that I do.

Also...contemplating whether or not to go Youth Camp this year. Lots to consider...grr~!! So...undecided. So... fickle minded. Sigh... 2 of the most undesirable traits coming together just for 1 event.

Back to damaging the brains...

3 wishful thoughts:

8D
Just to let you know, you're not alone...I tried to study and there seems to be some deflective barrier in my brain.... :D I was hoping we'd be able to make another Tenji Trip... perhaps after MMP? or are all your funds channeled to your 'latest-good-news'?

haha...maybe after pathology or something?? coz i'll probably b away for the weekend after MMP. need to put in extra effort to study before goin... =P

:) Alrite then.... Yeah.. damage that already tormented brain of yours before going for a hurray-trip, that way you won't feel guilty XD