heaven knows

my life in grey

And so, there it goes... Goodbye to Year 3 Semester 1....

Of course, a sigh of relief first before anything else... then came the massive headache. *boo~!!*

Anyways, I'm still glad that the my second last finals is over. Let's keep it as my second last still and no more second last finals to come... if you know what I mean. Lol

Although I had my last paper today, I still made time to go for my family dinner on Sunday. Not really 100% what I wanted to do, but yeah, went anyways. All I can say is..."luck" came in for a waitress and one of the restaurant manager. YES!!!

The waitress part of the story....
Have you been to a chinese restaurant and seen the way they clear the dishes off the table when the course is almost done and it's time for dessert? Yeah... they're suppose to be fast but also careful with the dishes 'cause some of the sauce and stuff might spill out. So this smart waitress with full 100% undeniable intelligence just complacently dumped the soy sauce saucer into a bowl and the soy sauce spilled out on my mom's shirt, jeans and pants. Of course, my mom wasn't too happy about it and tried to wipe it off. The best part was...the intelligent waitress just stood there without saying sorry.

So... scolding scene part 1:
I tripped and scolded the waitress as to why she's still standing there and get a wet towel immediately. Yes... the waitress had the blonde "oh it's not my fault" look all over her face which I had every intention to slap for her just standing there.

Now...the manager part of the story:
The dessert came and I noticed something in my bowl. It looked like a worm to me. So I asked my mom and even she said it's a worm. So yeah...I called the manager and told her that there's a worm in the dessert. Once again...another so interestingly intelligent homo sapien. She took the bowl and said, "are you sure? it does look like it but I don't think so it is".

So... scolding scene part 2:
My immediate reply was: *in chinese then* "please open your pair of eyes big and wide and have a proper look". Yeah...the manager didn't even say sorry. Instead, I'm pretty sure she talked about me to her workers just as she turned away from the table. I wonder... haven't she heard that THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT?! Was a simple sorry so hard to say?? It would have done a lot to make your customers feel better isn't it?

Conclusion is... although the food in that restaurant is alright... Don't go to the Dragon Star Restaurant in PJ. Who knows what else might happen or end up in the food.

3 wishful thoughts:

hahaha.. Sweet scent of retirement eh?
Its safe to say you've learned a lot from this experience :)
C'est La vie Beav.. You've grown and I'll say it again, I'm proud of you
Just try to make peace with our dear Mr. Autoclave.... patience is a virtue lol... pat your fat boy jazz jazz and silly coco for me ;)

等待是一种美德

always wait at lab for the temperature to raise nia....zzz

haha... malau, u wait for the temperature to rise, i wait for the apparatus to dry and autoclave. so we can wait together if we're in uni on the same day. haha!!!