heaven knows

my life in grey

I wonder...why is my health problematic at times. Lol...

I was down and ALMOST out thanks to the stupid diarrhea yesterday. And it has managed to crawl its way through to today as well. Don't know what I ate that cause it, but it's pretty bad. Never have I had diarrhea to the point where I'm immensely weak and whatever I eat comes back out either way. So it wasn't really a pretty sight at all. Think I'm gonna go see a doc today or something if this prolongs. I'm extremely MALNOURISHED right now!!!

Although the diarrhea episode ALMOST got the best of me, I still went out with my church friends. It's been so long since I've had dinner with them since we don't attend youth group anymore and I'm missing from church most of the time. Haha!! *ahem*... Sinner la. Not good. Will repent from now on. But I'm definitely missing the days where we hang out almost every week. Now's not too bad either... we go for dinner once in a while... go for trips every year... have barbeques. Lol..

Dinner was great although I couldn't eat much. Pastor Simon's son is super cute!! He's got a way of looking at people too. He has like this on off switch for crying that turns on when others carry him and turns off when his dad carries him. Lol... Hillarious.

Anyways... we made a spontaneous decision to go for a movie too. Watched "I Love You, Beth Cooper". Rather predictable story line I would say... But the movie isn't bad. It's worth a watch 'cause it's quite funny. The main actor looks super nerdy and geeky. Bravo to the dude!!

One things for sure.... after the many weeks of studying and burying my head into my books, yesterday was a big time off for me. In fact, I decided to sleep in today till I woke up at 11.25am thanks to my mom's phone call. I feel like sleeping some more... =p

0 wishful thoughts: