heaven knows

my life in grey

Okay... 1 more paper left to go.

I think... I'm suffering from over-exhaustion or some sort. Not because I always don't get enough sleep. But because I'm using up too much brain power =p

Anyways...

The past few days was a bit of a roller coaster. I planned to study so much earlier and also to finish studying very much earlier to avoid the last minute rush and lack of sleep thing. But.... those "things" just love to come at the "appropriate" time.

Those "things" that I'm talking about are pests a.k.a. bugs a.k.a. "why did God created them" organism. Yes... these "things" decided to somehow try and infest my study table area and started crawling around on my notes, books, laptop...whatever that was on my table. So I was busy killing those miserable pests one by one as I see them. Then, I keep getting concious about those pests crawling around my table...gives me an uneasy feeling. There I was spending hours literally HUNTING them down and KILLING them.

Finally.... I found the source of the problem. There was this dead bug that died on its own somehow, behind the books on the rack. So the miserable pesky pests came from there. And of all the books they stayed in, they chose non other than.... HAEMATOLOGY!! They really are just darn right miserable.

Bottom line is...

Miserable pesky pests: 0 , Pearly: 1
By the way.... Hope you people out there like this song... Hehe...
Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread
I wanna be laughed at,
Laughed with, just because
I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough
Well I'm stuck in this f***ing rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up
And I'm over, getting older
If I could just find the time
Then I would never let another day go by
I'm over, getting old
Maybe it's not my weekend,
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction
To everything I fear
Cause I've been going crazy I don't wanna waste another minute here

1 wishful thoughts:

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, Music, Software & Download Them @ Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]