heaven knows

my life in grey

Finally, I have taken the time that I should not have taken to change my blog template. After for don't know how long I've been using the last one, I've decided to change it. Yeah...the whole not changing it before was because I'm a complete noob in doing the CSS thingy. Seriously haven't looked too much into it to know how it works yet.

By the way... If you don't see your blog link that was there in the "link" panel as it was previously, please let me know and I'll add it back. I've lost all my blog links since I changed the template 'cause it conveniently deleted everything, including the chatbox. Only managed to recover some. So yeah... much appreciated.

And so... 2 more miserable papers to go. I'm glad the university didn't decide to cancel off the exam yesterday 'cause of our Deputy Prime Minister's sudden decision to give an extra day of holiday to all educational institutions and schools. Or else.... I would scream the whole damn day and probably start throwing my notes/books/whatever.

I feel like.... watching a movie!! But... I've got obligations. Sigh... always the same obligations...study.

Well...no one will be home tonight except me. Sad and lonely night... *sob sob*. Nah... you know what I'm going to do with that time. Yes... STUDY!! *yeesh*

Oh yeah... I so think that All Time Low's song titled "Break Your Little Heart" is such a cruel but fun and nice song. Haha... Why?? Read the lyrics...

"I'm gonna break your little heart,
watch you take the fall,
laughing all the way to the hospital
'cause there's nothing surgery can do,
when I break your little heart in 2..."

0 wishful thoughts: