heaven knows

my life in grey

I barely got 4 hours of sleep in last night/early this morning. And now, I’m about to repeat the same thing again although I have a long day ahead tomorrow.

 

Although I feel tired and somewhat exhausted, I still don’t feel like shutting my eyes to just doze off into dreamland. Maybe because I never do reach there. I always fall in between… I guess.

 

I’ve been working and trying extremely hard to make my thesis look and sound good. But how good it actually is, is still doubtful. I know I doubt it. I can barely get my head straight to focus for 1 hour without my thoughts breaking up somewhere in the middle. It can be frustrating ‘cause that would mean that I have to trace my thoughts back IF I manage to. Although my dateline is 2 days away for my thesis and I THINK I’ll be able to make the dateline, I still feel rather indifferent when I’m suppose to be either stressed or relieved.

 

And now… I wish the silence would break. Currently still pondering as to what I should do or should not do. Time is closing in…

1 wishful thoughts:

err...thank you for your comment, but I don't read chinese =)