heaven knows

my life in grey

Few more days before returning to the final lap of my degree race. Crucial lap indeed.

Anyways... I've just finished watching the 1st season of The Vampire Diaries. Not too bad although it has lots of similarities to Twilight. Not too many characters/actors to drool over. Lol.. But the soundtrack is surprisingly good. Discovered few songs which are worth indulging into =)

Jason Walker - Down
"I shot for the sky
I'm stuck on the ground
So why do I try, I know I'm gonna fall down
I thought I could fly
So why did I drown?
Never know why it's coming down, down, down.."

Mat Kearney - Here We Go
"Did you close your eyes as you walk away
Did I get too close in the pouring rain
If there's one more chance for us here tonight
I'll take the long way 'round this time..."

Barcelona - Come Back When You Can
"Come back when you can
Let go, you'll understand
You've done nothing at all to make me love you less
So come back when you can..."

Plumb - Cut
"I don't wanna be afraid
I don't wanna die inside just to breathe in
I'm tired of feeling so numb
Relief exists
I find it when I am cut..."


Besides that... one young singer to look out for... Allison Iraheta from American Idol Season 8.
Allison Iraheta - Just Like You
"Roses are dry, Violets are black
And I can be cruel, Just like you
The tables have turned, can't help but laugh
While saying we're through, Just like you..."

0 wishful thoughts: