heaven knows

my life in grey

Yup, I have a tendency to blog at the oddest times of the day. Go figure why…

 

It’s only the 2nd academic week and work is already piling up and I’m lacking sleep. Reports, assignments and my thesis… such a pain. Just yesterday, I felt my resolve and determination level rising. I think they just fell back down again.

 

Talking about yesterday… I went for this postgraduate seminar in the morning. It was boring… no doubt, in the beginning. But the group session was somewhat informative. Got to learn and know more about the countries that I’m thinking of going to for work or studies in the future. Currently, 2 places sound pretty good to me: Australia and New Zealand.

 

Aus: Friends are there, probable job prospect, MIGHT enjoy life there… hmm…

NZ: Definitely a place I’ve been wanting to go and spend some time of my life there, good job prospect for my field I think, slow paced life…

 

Tough decision to make, but I doubt I’ll be making it soon.

0 wishful thoughts: