heaven knows

my life in grey

I do seriously think that trouble/nonsense finds me wherever I go. Like literally… even when I don’t go looking for it or asking for it. It just miraculously pops up to visit me like friends do.

 

I found out on Thursday, that my car got hit by something or someone without me knowing. Yup, I was INFORMED of the huge dent in my back bumper by my mom while I was halfway sleeping. But, I do suspect that IT came from Uni. So… sigh… another thing to put money into to fix. If it was my fault, I wouldn’t mind putting in money to fix it at all. But this?! It’s just plain ridiculous.

 

Then… I was also INFORMED on Thursday that I have to submit my thesis into an intervarsity science symposium. Now… here’s the beauty of it. I have to submit my abstract and thesis to my lecturer by next Thursday when I’ve only completed half of my thesis with 2 more chapters to go and the abstract. The 2 remaining chapters is actually the results and discussion…which is the main body of the abstract. Bummer…

 

Nowadays, I tend to slow down MORE on the road and also be more patient thanks to 2 people who have advised me to be more patient. Yeah, so I drive more carefully. But, me driving more carefully doesn’t mean that I don’t get into an “almost accident” situation. I’ve been experiencing for the past few days on the highway, people who are TRYING to get me into an accident. I have nuts who instead of breaking gradually, just literally step on the brakes to come to a sudden stop while being somewhat a far distance from the car in front of them. Then, I have too, lorries that just swerve into my lanes without signalling and they’re pretty close to scratching my car. And there are idiots who do not understand the meaning of jams and hit the brakes really awesomely late on a rainy day that they skid to a halt at the back of my car, and… I have to move in front and to the side a little just to prevent them from hitting me. Yup, MALAYSIAN drivers are GREAT drivers.

 

Remember when we’re kids, parents would always tell you to stay out of trouble?? Well… although I do get the same thing, I beg to differ. You have got to tell trouble to stop hunting me down.

1 wishful thoughts:

if your car runs and does not deviate too much from its normal functioning, why fix it?