heaven knows

my life in grey

The heat nowadays is seriously horrible!! Capable of making me melt if I were to step out of my house. Can you imagine not having even a fan in this hot weather? Yeah!!! It's dreadful!! I experienced that yesterday night. There was power outage in almost the whole of USJ2 area for 4 hours!! Even when there's no sun, the heat....oh my God....unbearable. All thanks to the brilliant works of TNB. There was a free fireworks show in front of my house as well from the sparks that was flying out of the power cables. Cool isn't it? Thought the cable was going to snap any moment. At one point, the power did come back but the lights started flickering after a bit...just like you see in horror movies. But it went off completely again after that. Hot hot night it was yesterday....and it will be today as well...not because there's no power but because it is really hot!!

Oo...my record of not sleeping is gone. Due the the heat factor and no electricity factor last night and probably all of the past few day's things, I was finally sleepy when the power came back. So I finally slept after 3 days and 2 nights of no sleep. Body's a wreck now....yeesh.

0 wishful thoughts: